Silca Ypsilon Travel KitSILCAYPSILONTRAVEL
Ypsilon was designed by a team of engineers and mechanics who obsess over every fine detail. Unlike traditional Y-wrench designs, Ypsilon is customisable and adaptable to the mechanic’s preferences. We were able to do this by using a ¼” bit collet with magnetic attachment in place of the 6mm hex wrench which detaches. This departure from the traditional Y-wrench design was inspired by the versatility of our T-Ratchet + Ti Torque kit, and means that Ypsilon can easily transform into any tool you need simply by swapping out the bit. The other two ends of the tool are 4mm and 5mm hex keys.
Another key benefit of Ypsilon is the tight tolerances of the keys and bits. Tighter tolerances mean a better tool fit which drastically decreases the likelihood of rounding out fastener heads. These tight tolerances, combined with the CrV steel spine of the tool make Ypsilon incredibly durable. A lightweight composite body with ergonomic grip provides good comfort and control with the contact points of your hand.
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex
- Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips
- ¼” bit collet with magnetic bit attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5