100 Years of Yellow - Collectors Edition BoxRLR-100YEARSYELLOW-COLLBOX £200.00
In 2019 we marked 100 years of the yellow jersey, the iconic leader's jersey of cycling's biggest race.
For Rouleur's Tour de France special edition this year, we created a unique cover to commemorate this historic moment and celebrate the Maillot Jaune and all its history. This collectors box - with only 10 pieces produced - includes a commemorative wool jersey produced by Magliamo in the finest Italian Merino and embroidered by Velobici in the UK. A premium art print, featuring the names of all 100 wearers of the yellow jersey and of course a copy of Rouleur issue 19.4
UK based, Vélobici, embroidered a 100% merino wool jersey - colour matched to that of the original - with the issues cover lines to create a truly special cover for the world's finest cycling magazine.
NOTE: One size only designed to be displayed, not worn.
- Included a commemorative yellow jersey (in one size, not designed to be worn) size large
- Included an A4 art print featuring the names of the 100 yellow jersey wearers
- Included a copy of issue 19.4 of Rouleur Magazine
- Packaged in a sturdy presentation box.
- Only 10 pieces available with one donated to Action Medical Research