Ghisallo Art Print - A2 - Issue 19.7RLR-19.7-ARTPRINT
As the last monument of the season, Il Lombardia is the last chance of the season for riders to make it count. Italy's brutal terrain and often unforgiving weather in October, makes the Race of the Falling Leaves the last hurrah for one-day racers.
French artist Clément Barbé's depiction of the Madonna del Ghisallo, Il Lombardia's fabled climb, is featured in issue 19.7 of Rouleur. See more of her work on Instagram
Landmarks is the artistic theme for 2019, featuring the unforgettable places, venues and stages that have made cyclist history for decades.
- Depicting the last monument - Il Lombardia
- Printed onto Hahnemuhle Photo Rag 308gsm paper
- Sized to fit any A2 frame
- Delivered rolled in a poster tube
- Featured in issue 19.7 of Rouleur Magazine