Bellroy - Transit Backpack - Ink BlueBELL-TRANSIT-INKBLUE
An extra capacity backpack built to flex between big commutes, adventure trips and business travel.
It’s juuust right –– big enough to fit a laptop, clothes and more, but compact enough that it’s still comfortable to carry.
GEARED FOR TRAVEL
Separate laptop access plus quick-storage pockets for your phone & passport help you breeze through airport security.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Padded shoulder straps and a contoured foam back panel are shaped to comfortably fit multiple body shapes.
The side zip pockets are big enough to hide away a water bottle (or two cans of beans, which is how our designers test capacity.)
FROM THE DESIGNER
“The compression straps built into this are super handy for travel, from fixing a jacket in place to working as a magazine slip.”
- Meets carry-on size restrictions
- Quick access 15” laptop compartment for easy airport checks
- External-access pockets invisibly store a passport, wallet, water bottle and more
- Front pocket with key clip
- Soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- Padded shoulder straps, contoured back panel and sternum strap for carrying comfort
- Internal compression straps to help reduce bulk and keep things in place
- Water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled bottles
- Backed by a 3 year warranty